Frequently Asked Questions
Appeal a Parking Charge Notice
Pay a Parking Charge Notice

I stayed longer than the maximum stay advertised what can I do?

The terms and conditions of parking are clearly set out on the signage displayed within the car park. If you have stayed in the car park for longer than the maximum length of time permitted you may receive a Parking Charge. If you do so you will be able to appeal the Parking Charge and should retain any evidence that you think may help support an appeal.

If you have paid to park and entered the incorrect vehicle registration or paid for the incorrect period of time you may receive a Parking Charge. Please keep proof of payment in case you should need to submit proof of payment.

Should you wish to appeal

If you would like to appeal the Parking Charge you can do so via an appeals form available on this website at or by post to the address below.

All correspondence must include the Parking Charge reference number, your vehicle registration mark, your name, address and the name of the driver (if different) and any supporting evidence.

Supporting Information

Appeals Department, Horizon Parking Ltd, Finitor House, 2 Hanbury Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 3AE