How does it work?
We will issue all authorised vehicles with a permit or alternatively manage your parking area using a web based white list. Your Horizon Parking attendant will patrol your parking area regularly and where appropriate will issue a warning or Parking Charge Notice (PCN) to those in breach of your parking restrictions.
Our Permit Parking solution will help you to generate revenue from your parking areas or simply allow you to protect your spaces from misuse. We can provide a full turnkey solution from installation of the signage through to enforcement and ongoing customer support and appeals service.
Our management approach can be tailored to individual site requirements and provides a flexible approach to enforcement, allowing you to set and change the parking restrictions and more importantly retain control over these restrictions.
- We will
- Undertake a free no obligation site survey and provide a detailed management proposal
- Handle the entire system’s administration for you – including the counting, banking and reconciliation of all revenue from sale of permits
- Provide full end-to-end management of permit distribution and renewals
- Install the signage setting out parking terms and conditions
- Provide a fully trained attendant to monitor and enforce parking conditions
- Provide a customer support team to assist with queries, cancellations and appeals
- The Benefits
- Allows you to issue warnings or PCNs while the driver is present – so issues can be resolved on the spot
- Flexible permit system, allowing you to exempt vehicles using either a white list or a variety of different permit solutions
- Management tailored to your needs, with a choice of permanent or mobile patrols
- Attendant acts as a visible deterrent when on-site