Pay & Display - Horizon Parking
How does it work?
On arrival, your customers will simply purchase a ticket from the pay and display machine and display it in their vehicle. Our attendant will patrol your parking area regularly, assisting customers and, where appropriate will issue a warning or Parking Charge Notice (PCN) to those in breach of your parking restrictions.
Our Pay & Display solution will help you to generate revenue from your parking areas, whilst protecting your spaces from misuse. Our machines can be set up to issue refund vouchers to allow your customers to obtain a refund of their parking fee when they shop with you. We can provide a full turnkey solution from installation, commissioning and operation through to enforcement, ongoing maintenance and a customer support and appeals service.
Our management approach can be tailored to individual site requirements and provides a flexible approach to enforcement, allowing you to set and change the parking restrictions and more importantly retain control over these restrictions.
- We will
- Undertake a free no-obligation site survey and provide a detailed management proposal
- Provide a fully trained attendant to monitor and enforce the conditions of parking
- Install the signage setting out parking terms and conditions
- Provide statistical and financial reporting on your car park
- Provide a customer support team to assist with queries, cancellations and appeals
- Count, bank and reconcile all parking income
- The benefits
- Our attendant will be on hand to help and advise customers
- Widely used and easy for people to understand
- Allows us to issue PCNs directly to vehicles – so issues can be resolved on the spot
- Management can be tailored to your requirements and delivered through either permanent or mobile patrols
- Convenient multiple payment options including cash, card, Chip & Pin, Wave & Pay or Pay by Phone
- Allows you to offer free parking – either as a free parking period or using a two-part ticket refund
- Flexible permit system, allowing you to exempt vehicles using either a white list or a variety of different permit solutions