Attendant Patrols - Horizon Parking
How does it work?
Your fully trained Horizon Parking attendant will patrol your car park, logging registration numbers into our handheld enforcement device and where appropriate will issue warnings or Parking Charge Notices (PCNs) to those in breach of your parking restrictions.
Our Attendant Patrol solution will help you to reduce misuse of your parking areas through a customer focused approach. We can provide a full turnkey solution from installation of the signage through to enforcement and an ongoing customer support and appeals service.
Our management approach can be tailored to individual site requirements and provides a flexible approach to enforcement, allowing you to set and change the parking restrictions and more importantly retain control over these restrictions.
- We will
- Undertake a free no obligation site survey and provide a detailed management proposal
- Install clear signage setting out parking terms and conditions
- Provide a fully trained attendant to monitor and enforce parking conditions
- Provide statistical and financial reporting on your car park
- Provide a customer support team to assist with queries, cancellations and appeals
- The benefits
- The human touch – advising and assisting your customers
- Easy for customers to understand
- Allows us to issue PCNs while the driver is present – so issues can be resolved on the spot
- Flexible permit system, allowing you to exempt vehicles using either a white list or a variety of different permit solutions
- Can be delivered through permanent or mobile patrols Attendant acts as a visible deterrent when on-site