Specialist Bay Parking - Horizon Parking
How does it work?
Our team of mobile parking attendants will patrol your specialist parking bays regularly to monitor compliance and where appropriate issue warnings or Parking Charge Notices (PCNs) to those in breach of your parking restrictions.
Our Specialist Bay Parking solution will help you to ensure that your specialist spaces are available for those who need them. We can provide a full turnkey solution from installation of the signage through to enforcement and ongoing customer support and appeals service.
Our management approach can be tailored to individual site requirements and provides a flexible approach to enforcement, allowing you to set and change the parking restrictions and more importantly retain control over these restrictions.
- We will
- Undertake a free no-obligation site survey and detailed management proposal
- Install the signage setting out parking terms and conditions
- Provide a fully trained mobile attendant to enforce parking conditions
- Provide a customer support team to assist with queries, cancellations and appeals
- Provide you and your staff with comprehensive training in the issue of PCNs in full compliance with the BPA code of practice for parking enforcement on private land
- The benefits
- Attendant acts as a visible deterrent when on-site
- Allows you to issue PCNs or warnings while the driver is present – so issues can be resolved on the spot
- Flexible permit system, allowing you to exempt vehicles using either a white list or a variety of different permit solutions
- Management tailored to your needs, which can be delivered through regular mobile patrols or ‘purging’