Marshalling and Event Parking - Horizon Parking
How does it work?
Whether it is temporary or permanent, for national or local events, or to minimise disruption during construction projects, we will provide a highly motivated team of experienced, customer-focused marshals to keep traffic flowing, reduce congestion and to maximise the turnover of your parking spaces.
- We will
- Undertake a free no-obligation site survey and provide a traffic management plan
- Help you to plan your event using our years of traffic and parking management experience
- Provide experienced marshals to direct traffic using ‘space lollipops’ and illuminated marshalling wands
- Supply marshals trained in customer service
- Provide a full signing strategy including variable message signs and traffic light services for any event
- Apply on your behalf for temporary traffic regulation orders and work with local highway authorities to deliver the best solution for your event
- The Benefits
- Keeps traffic flowing and helps to reduce congestion
- Maximises the turnover of your spaces during busy periods
- Minimises disruption and helps you retain customers
- Delivers a positive long-lasting impression of your event or customers’ shopping experience