Ashdown Forest - Parking Passes - Horizon Parking
Ashdown Forest – Parking Permits
Horizon Parking and Ashdown Forest are pleased to offer Annual and Winter passes for sale to help secure the future of the Forest for years to come.
|Annual Pass||Access all car parks through the year||All||£80.00|
|Winter Pass||Access all car parks,
from 1 Oct – 31 Mar
|Discounted Annual Pass||Access all car parks through the year||Submit a copy of Universal Credit or Pension Credit (proof of benefit letter from DWP)||£5.00|
|Discounted Daily Ticket||Discounted rate payable on each visit through the year||Submit a copy of Universal Credit or Pension Credit (proof of benefit letter from DWP)||£1/day|
- To buy an Ashdown Forest parking pass:
- Step 1 – Click on the button below
- Step 2 – Register an account
- Step 3 – Login using the details emailed to you.
- Step 4 – Go to “My Account” to add additional vehicles and your payment card. Set your own password.
- Step 5 – Click on “Apply for Permit” and choose the pass you need.
- Step 6 – Your application will be checked and approved
- Step 7 – You will receive an email with a payment link
- Step 8 – Pay for your permit and you’ll get a receipt
- You’re then “Good to Go”
More detailed instructions on buying your pass can be found here:
Ashdown Forest – Permits User Guide – Horizon Parking
- Annual passes bought before 21st November 2022 will have the expiry date extended to 20th November 2023.
- There are more than 40 car parks across Ashdown Forest.
King’s Standing and Broadstone car parks are suitable for blue badge parking, with access onto flatter terrain with some spectacular views.
- Many of the Forest rides are unsuitable for wheel-chairs due to the bumpy, steep terrain. However, from Long car park, there is a relatively flat section. Fine views can also be enjoyed from Ridge and Broadstone car parks.
- The Forest Centre car park is nearest to the visitor centre and toilets. Coaches should park at nearby Broadstone car park.
- No vehicles may be parked on the Forest after midnight, until 6am. Overnight stays in vehicles are not permitted in the Forest car parks.
MAP OF ASHDOWN FOREST CAR PARKS