Horizon Parking have a number of Static Patrol Officer vacancies based at Premier Inn, Heathrow, Terminal 4.
We are the UK’s fastest growing parking management company and we manage over 2,500 UK car parks for clients in public and private sectors from leisure, retail, residential, education, transport and healthcare.
The role will involve working outdoors. No experience is required as full training will be provided; however, customer service experience is highly advantageous. The successful applicant will need to be confident in using a hand-held device for issuing parking tickets to vehicles that contravene the operational procedures of the car parks. Full uniform will be provided.
Location: Premier Inn, Heathrow, Terminal 4.
Pay: £10.00 an hour
Shifts: 4 on of the same shift pattern then 4 off.
Shift pattern: 6:00 am until 2:00 pm, 2:00 pm until 10:00 pm, 10:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- Patrol and monitor car park.
- Build relationships with site management teams.
- Maintain a good image when dealing with third parties.
- Check if parking equipment is in working order.
- Restock machines with tickets, undertake minor repairs and maintenance of machines.
- Report all incidents and faults to the Line Manager.
- Improve accessibility for all site users.
- Protection of disabled spaces.
- Manage abuse of parking facilities.
- Issue parking tickets to drivers of vehicles that breach the terms and conditions of the car park.
- Provide excellent customer services and assist customers as and when required.
- Carry out duties in line with company health and safety policies.
- Follow safe working practices.
- Carry out any other tasks and instructions as and when required.
- Have a full UK Driving licence.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills.
- Good verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Basic IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Management of own timekeeping and attendance.
- A good understanding of role and requirements of our customers.
- A sensitive and practical approach to enforcement at site.
- An understanding of the diversity of our customers and colleagues.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then please apply online today.