We are looking for a Senior Team Leader to help support the Region in the day to day running of the area.
At Horizon Parking we manage over 2,500 car parks in both the public and private sectors overseeing 510,000 parking spaces and dealing with over 360,000 motorists every day. We look after the interests of clients in the leisure, residential, education, transport, healthcare and retail sectors.
We are committed to providing creative, considered and individually tailored parking solutions that deliver great service at the best possible value for everyone we work with. That’s why we have consistently formed enduring and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients and why we are the UK’s fastest growing parking company.
We are looking for a Senior Team Leader to help support the Region in the day to day running of the area. This role will be responsible for staff training, coaching & development plus helping to manage the general administration and conducting site patrols as part of the team.
Salary: £22,153.60 per annum (Plus an additional £3,000 London Living Wage Allowance).
Benefits: Company car, mobile phone allowance, Health Shield Membership, Discount Scheme, 20 days holiday plus a further day for birthdays, Pension and Bonus Scheme.
Hours: This role is a 40-hour week, spread over 5 days, working Monday to Sunday (flexibility is a requirement of the job), and will cover sites in London South West Region as well as Basingstoke and Petersfield.
- Support teams to achieve company/regional KPI targets.
- Deal with basic HR issues such as poor performance, absence management, recruitment, appraisals, etc. with support from management and the HR Team.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to Patrol Officers, Mobile Patrol Officers and Mobile Team Leaders.
- Create and manage patrol schedules for the teams
- Manage trackers, holidays and marshalling tracker entries.
- Build professional relationships with client management teams.
- Patrol car parks in line with a schedule as a member of the overall team, issuing PCNs where necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our customers and clients.
- Check machinery for faults, replenish consumables, maintain stock and inventory control.
- Ensure that both you and the larger team are adhering to company policies and procedures and working in line with Health and Safety and British Car Park Association regulations.
- Identify control risks, ensure that any near miss incidents, accidents or health and safety issues are reported to site management and regional managers.
- Conduct administrative tasks on dedicated admin days (2 per week)
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
- An understanding of budgetary P&L functions and their application within the Regional team.
- An understanding of HR policies & procedures.
- An understanding of Health & Safety policies & procedures and company safe working practices.
- Ability to conduct site/signage surveys and offer recommendations.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, customer service, communication skills.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Management of own timekeeping and attendance.
- A good understanding of role and requirements of our customers.
- A sensitive and practical approach to enforcement at site and an understanding of the diversity of our customers and colleagues.
- A good understanding of our company values, policies and procedures.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then please apply online today.