WE ARE A REAL LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER!
Horizon Parking Ltd is a car park management company, providing our various services nationwide.
We strongly believe that our colleagues are our best asset, they are at the heart of everything we do and as such we aspire to be an Employer of Choice. With our core values built around our beliefs such as having pride in everything we do, aspiring to make a difference, operating with honesty and integrity, and growth through people, innovation, and ideas, we believe we offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking company that really cares about you.
What are we looking for?
– A pro-active & self motivated person, who is driven to excel to work as a Senior Team Leader, to be located in/around the Watford area
– Someone who is able to manage a team effectively, has great attention to detail and can develop new & existing relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
– 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
– £23,261.28 – £26,500 per annum
– Enrolment on to Senior Team Leader Development Programme to develop your skills & experience
– Annual company Bonus Scheme.
– Company car + fuel allowance
– NOW Pension.
– Statutory Sick Pay.
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Additional 1 day’s holiday for your birthday week.
– Health care cash back scheme.
– Mental Health and Well Being Programmes (EAP).
– Employee discount scheme.
– Cycle to Work scheme.
– Enhanced paternity leave.
– Employee of the Month Awards.
– Yammer monthly lottery.
– Regular ad-hoc monetary recognition.
– Paid DBS application.
– Access to free online training.
– Opportunity for hybrid home/office working
What will we expect in return?
- Support teams to achieve company/regional KPI targets.
- Deal with basic HR issues such as poor performance, absence management, recruitment, appraisals, etc. with support from management and the HR Team.
- Provide leadership, coaching and support to Patrol Officers, Mobile Patrol Officers and Mobile Team Leaders.
- Create and manage patrol schedules for the teams
- Manage trackers, holidays and marshalling tracker entries.
- Build professional relationships with client management teams.
- Patrol car parks in line with a schedule as a member of the overall team, issuing PCNs where necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our customers and clients.
- Check machinery for faults, replenish consumables, maintain stock and inventory control.
- Ensure that both you and the larger team are adhering to company policies and procedures and working in line with Health and Safety and British Car Park Association regulations.
- Identify control risks, ensure that any near miss incidents, accidents or health and safety issues are reported to site management and regional managers.
- Conduct administrative tasks on dedicated admin days (2 per week)
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
What do we need from you?
- An understanding of budgetary P&L functions and their application within the Regional team.
- An understanding of HR policies & procedures.
- An understanding of Health & Safety policies & procedures and company safe working practices.
- Ability to conduct site/signage surveys and offer recommendations.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, customer service, communication skills.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Management of own timekeeping and attendance.
- A good understanding of role and requirements of our customers.
- A sensitive and practical approach to enforcement at site and an understanding of the diversity of our customers and colleagues.
- A good understanding of our company values, policies and procedures.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary then please apply on line today.