Horizon Parking have a vacancy for the role of a Mobile Patrol Officer to patrol around a number of car parks.
We are the UK’s fastest growing parking management company and we manage over 2,500 UK car parks for clients in public and private sectors from leisure, retail, residential, education, transport and healthcare.
The role will involve working outdoors. No experience is required as full training will be provided; however, customer service experience is highly advantageous. The successful applicant will need to be confident in using a hand-held device for issuing parking tickets to vehicles that contravene the operational procedures of the car parks. Full uniform will be provided.
You must have a driving licence to apply.
Location: Northampton, Wellingborough, St Neots, Sandy, Cambridge
Pay: £9.50 an hour
Hours: 40 hours over 5 days Mondays to Sundays
- Travel to and from allocated sites within visit cycles provided, and/or as required.
- Patrol and monitor car parks, ensuring the car park is tidy and clean at all times.
- Maintain a professional image when dealing with third parties.
- Issue Parking Charge Notices as and when required, in line with the contraventions set out in the terms and conditions signage within the car park.
- Check if parking equipment is in working order.
- Restock machines with tickets, undertake minor repairs and maintenance of machines and report any faults to the Line Manager.
- Perform preventative maintenance and replenishment of consumables within payment and validation kiosks.
- Improve accessibility for all site users.
- Management of abuse of parking facilities.
- Provide excellent customer services and assist customers as and when required.
- Carry out duties in line with company health and safety policies and follow safe working practices.
- Carry out any other tasks and instructions as and when required.
- Ability to drive (and hold a current driving licence).
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills and strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Basic IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Management of own timekeeping and attendance.
- A good understanding of role and requirements of our customers.
- A sensitive and practical approach to enforcement at site and an understanding of the diversity of our customers and colleagues.
- A good understanding of our company values, policies and procedures.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then please apply online today.