WE ARE A REAL LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER!
Horizon Parking Ltd is a car park management company, providing our various services nationwide.
We strongly believe that our colleagues are our best asset, they are at the heart of everything we do and as such we aspire to be an Employer of Choice. With our core values built around our beliefs such as having pride in everything we do, aspiring to make a difference, operating with honesty and integrity, and growth through people, innovation, and ideas, we believe we offer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and forward-thinking company that really cares about you.
What are we looking for?
– An ambitious & self driven person, who is enthusiastic to sell & deliver as a Business Development Manager, to focus on new business in the middle and northern parts of the UK.
– Ideally, coming from a Car Park Management background and looking to move your career on to the next level.
– Someone who is able to work autonomously, efficiently schedule and manage their time well.
– 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
– £35,000 – £40,000 per annum with realistic OTE of £50,000+
– Annual company Bonus Scheme.
– NOW Pension.
– Statutory Sick Pay.
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Additional 1 day’s holiday for your birthday week.
– Health care cash back scheme.
– Mental Health and Well Being Programmes (EAP).
– Employee discount scheme.
– Cycle to Work scheme.
– Enhanced paternity leave.
– Employee of the Month Awards.
– Yammer monthly lottery.
– Regular ad-hoc monetary recognition.
– Paid DBS application.
– Access to free online training.
– Opportunity for hybrid home/office working
What will we expect in return?
You will be responsible for prospecting New Business across the North and Midland areas. You will be selling car park management solutions for private landowners, products include; pay and display, ANPR and associated software / technology, manual patrols and sale of spaces. Targeting industries such as retail, education, hospitality and Leisure to name a few. You will also be responsible for looking after a small number of existing clients to ensure their parking strategy is achieved and to help grow the account.
You will manage the above by….
What do we need from you?
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary then please apply on line today.