We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to join our expanding group.
At Horizon Parking we manage over 2,500 car parks in both the public and private sectors overseeing 510,000 parking spaces and dealing with over 360,000 motorists every day. We look after the interests of clients in the leisure, residential, education, transport, healthcare and retail sectors.
We are committed to providing creative, considered and individually tailored parking solutions that deliver great service at the best possible value for everyone we work with. That’s why we have consistently formed enduring and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients and why we are the UK’s fastest growing parking company.
We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to join our expanding group. You will become a valuable team member and assist us in managing our existing customers and drive of revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative, along with growing our business by fostering and developing new relationships with new clients and prospects, with the aim of developing strategic partner relationships wherever possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting our Sales Director by maximizing our potential.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Commission, car or car allowance, company mobile phone
The ideal successful candidate will have experience within the Car Park Management industry but we will consider candidates with transferable skills from other industries and backgrounds. That said, proven Account Management and Business development skills are essential as is a commercially focused approach and strong inter-personal skills.
- Achieving growth and business development targets by successfully working within the sales and customer care team and alongside our Sales Director.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and requirements.
- Generate and present business development, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Managing the full sales process to ensure delivery against key performance targets, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, inclusive of a sales pipeline strategy and channel management.
- Engaging in networking opportunities.
- Designing and delivering tailored pitches that incorporate the requirements of the prospective client.
- Analysing client and market data to develop a targeted approach to initiate contact, secure new business and upsell services to existing clients.
- Preparing quotations and tender responses.
- Maintaining and reporting on a new business pipeline planner.
- Successful previous experience as managing account and developing business relationships, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the Business Development Growth process from infancy to completion with maintaining of company growth.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise (Car Parking Management preferred but not essential).
- Proven ability to understand client and prospect business issues and provide solutions that align to the client’s requirements.
- Ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships within large organisations.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and driven.
- Articulate communicate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Driving Licence.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary, then please apply online today.